Selling Cancer Insurance the Old Fashioned Way

Does Washington National give independent contracts or do you have to sell exclusively with them? If they give independent contracts what is the commission level for the cancer and the accident plans?

Does Washington National give independent contracts or do you have to sell exclusively with them? If they give independent contracts what is the commission level for the cancer and the accident plans?

They give Independent Contracts... Commission levels will vary based upon which IMO you have but I would said the average is around 55%.

Aren't they a bit expensive comparatively. or I have I been misinformed...

I know that they have a few niches that many other carriers don't cover which is great, but when I reached out to inquire about being contracted last year I was treated very disrespectfully. might have just been the GA though.

Aren't they a bit expensive comparatively. or I have I been misinformed...

I know that they have a few niches that many other carriers don't cover which is great, but when I reached out to inquire about being contracted last year I was treated very disrespectfully. might have just been the GA though.
I don't find the Solutions Cancer to be on the high side unless you are adding the ROP/CV rider. I have talked to a few of the people in the HO and they have all been good to deal with. My IMO is a forum member and he is rude to everybody... :laugh:

Latest posts

Back