Agency Capital- Loans for IIA's

Has anyone ever received any information about this company?

I saw the post is more than 5 years old, plus their website while still up and functioning hasn't had a new blog post in over a year so wondering if anyone has ever spoken to or received any information about this company...or if like a lot of things on here they were just here to promote their company/product and then left?

agencycapital dotcom

AgencyCapital is a division of AgentCo and they offers small to medium sized loans to IIA's. AgentCo offers insurance carrier access and the ability to earn direct appointments with standard market P&C insurance carriers for both PL and CL.

AgentCo and Agency Capital are growing and could be a good fit for you depending on your situation and your goals.

Has anyone ever received any information about this company?

I saw the post is more than 5 years old, plus their website while still up and functioning hasn't had a new blog post in over a year so wondering if anyone has ever spoken to or received any information about this company...or if like a lot of things on here they were just here to promote their company/product and then left?

agencycapital dotcom

I question this company as I don't believe they are to eager for new business. I made a phone call to the office and the receptionist said call the owner and provided his cell phone number. I promptly called and left a message and followed that up with an email....that was 2 days ago.

They must be swamped with business. From what I can tell this is a company that is run by a few agents to supplement their income. Seems that their agency must pretty profitable with no response.

Back