Book of Business for Sale

Broker22

Expert
I have a small book of individual health about 125 plus and growing. I have 4 agents,2 are producing. bringing in $3k plus per month (isn't that sad ).m However if somebody really worked it it could really grow. I am done with health, ACA and the whole thing. My health is not that great. I just want to go back to medicare plans. The carrier is tops in the region,only 1 competitor which isn't very good. Any future leads calls I get I would make a deal to send them to the new Agent. During AEP I was getting calls every day,not service calls but for sales as I have centers of influence like accountants that sent me all his people that got the penalty for example. And all the biz was referred.

I have a small book of individual health about 125 plus and growing. I have 4 agents,2 are producing. bringing in $3k plus per month (isn't that sad ).m However if somebody really worked it it could really grow. I am done with health, ACA and the whole thing. My health is not that great. I just want to go back to medicare plans. The carrier is tops in the region,only 1 competitor which isn't very good. Any future leads calls I get I would make a deal to send them to the new Agent. During AEP I was getting calls every day,not service calls but for sales as I have centers of influence like accountants that sent me all his people that got the penalty for example. And all the biz was referred.

How much ya'll want fer it?

Back