How My Book of Business Should Look Like?

gavros777

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is this a good order?
Client,carrier,policy number,premium,effective date,expiration date, address.

That will give you a start, however, I feel that you may want more information.

You may want to look into some programs designed to track clients and prospects. Your Insurance Office is one of them, there are many like it but YIO is mine.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :yes:

YIO gets rave reviews from those who use it. You also get a pound of goat cheese free when you buy it. Based upon what I've read others say, I'd buy it in a heartbeat but I'm P & C. If you are P & C, most likely it won't work for you. If you do any life, health, medicare, etc., check it out.

That will give you a start, however, I feel that you may want more information.

You may want to look into some programs designed to track clients and prospects. Your Insurance Office is one of them, there are many like it but YIO is mine.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :yes:
Can you give me some ideas as what more info i should keep, thanks in advance :)

Can you give me some ideas as what more info i should keep, thanks in advance :)

I think if you will look at the screen shots of the clients and prospects databases of YIO it will give you some ideas of the kind of information you may also want to track. A link to my website is at the bottom of this post.

Or better still, download the demo. It is free and the actual full-working version of the program. It is locked to limit ten records but those ten can be deleted and ten more added. You can do that as often as you like.

If it isn't what you are looking for at least it will give you some ideas. You can also call me anytime if you want to discuss it further or have additional questions.

Do you have an agency management system. If not... Get one. There is a ton of information on this site about the various venders. I just changed from applied to QQ Evolution because it is a much more user friendly and cost effective system than anything else I looked at.

Do you have an agency management system. If not... Get one. There is a ton of information on this site about the various venders. I just changed from applied to QQ Evolution because it is a much more user friendly and cost effective system than anything else I looked at.
Is act by sage any good, you only pay once :)

It's very good but you will pay more than once. As Windows updates you will have to update ACT at least every few years to stay current.

Agreed x2...Act is great but you will need to be upgrading...Version really was my favorite but does not work with Windows 7.

Back