Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum

Reply to I Have a Very Qualified Buyer Looking for an Independent Insurance Agency and the Houston Area!!     
Old 04-26-2017, 07:40 PM   #1

State: Twolf is an Insurance Agent from
I Have a Very Qualified Buyer Looking for an Independent Insurance Agency and the Houston Area!! I Have a Very Qualified Buyer Looking for an Independent Insurance Agency and the Houston Area!!
Please contact me if you know of anyone or if you yourself are in the market to sell your independent insurance agency in the Houston area. I'm a business broker with Del Lingco International. I can be reached at 713-783-5800 or 832-606-0699 my name is Terra Wolf and I look forward to working with you and helping you with your exit strategy for your next venture!!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to I Have a Very Qualified Buyer Looking for an Independent Insurance Agency and the Houston Area!!

Reply to I Have a Very Qualified Buyer Looking for an Independent Insurance Agency and the Houston Area!! 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum