Independent Agency in Harris County of Houston, TX for Sale

elainedong

I have an agency has been operating for about 6 years plus. My annual gross is $300,000. 70% for personal, and 30% for commercial. 80% of clients are vietnamese, and 20% is mixed. My clients are with standard companies. I'm looking to do something else, and wanting to sale.
Please contact me if you are interested.

I sell insurance agencies all over the USA. I have a client interested in buying an agency in Houston. Please call me. Mike Maiman, Agency-Broker.com. Toll Free: 855-343-5544.

I,m interested in speaking to you about purchasing your agency. I just relocated to Houston and selling my agency in Louisiana. Please contact me 337-499-9598

Larry Bridges

I have an agency has been operating for about 6 years plus. My annual gross is $300,000. 70% for personal, and 30% for commercial. 80% of clients are vietnamese, and 20% is mixed. My clients are with standard companies. I'm looking to do something else, and wanting to sale.

How much are you selling for

If you still have your agency or block of business and interested in speaking about selling, please respond to [email protected]
Providing contact information as well as preferred time to connect. Once I have received information I will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Shane Graham

Please contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.

Chrystal Thigpen
The Woodlands Financial Group
Sales & Services Representative
1201 Lake Woodlands Dr., Ste 4020
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-466-1187 Direct
281-298-8626 Fax

Hello there! Are you still in the market to sell your insurance agency? I actually have a very qualified buyer that is interested I am also a business broker with Dellingco international business brokers I would love to speak with you more regarding this if you are still in the market for selling your business. Please contact me Terra Wolf at 713-783-5800 and please visit my website: dellingco dot com Business Brokers Houston | Del Lingo International

Hello there! Are you still in the market to sell your insurance agency? I actually have a very qualified buyer that is interested I am also a business broker with Dellingco international business brokers I would love to speak with you more regarding this if you are still in the market for selling your business. Please contact me Terra Wolf at 713-783-5800 and please visit my website: for dellingco Business Brokers in Houston.

I'm interested in buying small agency. Proposals from all states will be considered, so please contact me if you have something to offer.

Latest posts

Back