Looking to Buy a Book of Business in California. MGB Insurance Services LLC

MGBAgency

Expert
I'm one of the Owners at MGB Insurance Services LLC and we are aggressively looking to expand and purchase Preferred Books of business in California. We are located in the heart of the Conejo Valley in Thousand Oaks but would be willing to purchase books through out the state to add to our offering.

I'm one of the Owners at MGB Insurance Services LLC and we are aggressively looking to expand and purchase Preferred Books of business in California. We are located in the heart of the Conejo Valley in Thousand Oaks but would be willing to purchase books through out the state to add to our offering.

Were you able to find a book of business to purchase? If so I am interested in the outcome. I am looking to do the same next year. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

I'm one of the Owners at MGB Insurance Services LLC and we are aggressively looking to expand and purchase Preferred Books of business in California. We are located in the heart of the Conejo Valley in Thousand Oaks but would be willing to purchase books throughout the state to add to our offering.

You could grow your agency aggressively with digital ads (Adwords, Bing Ads, Linkedin Ads, etc.)...;)

Back