Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum

Reply to Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA     
Old 04-18-2017, 05:08 PM   #1

State: christmasstorm is an Insurance Agent from
Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a small to medium sized P&C book or business in CA. If you are or know someone who is considering, please let me know.

Thanks!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA

Old 04-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #2

State: EddieZ is an Insurance Agent from
Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA Re: Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA
Hello,

I'm currently a Farmers Agent looking to get out of the business completely. Insurance was great but I find myself working too many long hours and I need to spend more time with my growing family. Anyway, I have 600+ BOB and it's for sale. I barely joined this forum thing today looking for a buyer. Let me know if you're interested. I am in Southern California, Los Angeles area.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA
Reply to Looking to Buy an IA P&C Book or Business CA 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum