Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum

Reply to Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California     
Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 PM   #1

State: PandCagentCA is an Insurance Agent from California
Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California
Hello, looking to potentially purchase P&C book of business. Looking in Southern California area no book is too small. Preferably Standard book, but if loss and retention ratios are not bad I will look at non standard. Let me know where your at or what you have on thread or PM and we can figure out if we can make a deal. Thanks!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California

Old 05-26-2017, 01:57 PM   #2

Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California Re: Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California PandCagentCA is the thread starter for: Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California

Any Producer's/Agents/Agency owners looking to retire and or sell their P&C book of business in California lets talk. Your clients would be in good hands, and no need to pay selling brokers fees. Looking for P&C Personal & Commercial only. Run your selling price by me even if you are just thinking of selling. Reply to post if you would like to talk. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:02 PM   #3

State: ACABIZ is an Insurance Agent from
Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California Re: Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California
I have a non standard auto book of business I am looking into selling. I am in El Cajon in San Diego.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:09 PM   #4

Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California Re: Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California PandCagentCA is the thread starter for: Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California

Originally Posted by ACABIZ View Post
I have a non standard auto book of business I am looking into selling. I am in El Cajon in San Diego.
Just sent you a PM
Reply to Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum