Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum

Reply to Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency     
Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #1

State: pdrnyc is an Insurance Agent from
Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency
Hi - I have been involved in online advertising for over 15 years. My current company generates between 1000-2400 real time leads each day in home/health/life/auto insurance. We currently sell to large aggregators that resell to agencies across the US.

I would like to partner with a current agency owner as a strategic partner to help take their agency to the next level. I have been involved in creating 2000 seat call centers from scratch, implementing large scale SMS marketing campaigns as well as the lead generation space.

I will be upfront that I do not have any experience in the insurance space outside of generating a ton of leads. Lets connect and we can see if there is a way we can work and grow something incredible together.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

Old 01-28-2017, 09:15 AM   #2
Guru
insurance1822 on Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

State: insurance1822 is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
insurance1822 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency Re: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency
If you partnered with an agency..how would you compete w/ your current employer whom apparently dominates the lead market?

GO INDY OR GO HOME!
Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 AM   #3

Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency Re: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency pdrnyc is the thread starter for: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

"Dominate" is not a proper description, but we do sell to all the large aggregators with a low return rate.

I have looked at a few of the larger lead gen companies and a few have opened agencies. I understand the long term opportunity with having an interest in an agency vs selling leads daily.

I appreciate all the people who connected via private message. Excited to see what we can do together.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:33 AM   #4
Expert

State: InsuranceJerk is an Insurance Agent from
Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency Re: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency
Grass is always greener. I'd stay in lead gen bud.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:30 PM   #5

Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency Re: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency pdrnyc is the thread starter for: Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

Great name InsuranceJerk. I have no plans of removing myself from the lead gen business, but partnering with an agency and making sure they have access to quality leads.

I have already connected with three great people and excited to see what we can do together.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:36 AM   #6

Anyone interested in hearing some real stats on a partnership with an agency, let me know.

Direct leads to their website + live transfers = NEW BUSINESS.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #7
Guru
Alston on Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

State: Alston is an Insurance Agent from Connecticut
Alston is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by pdrnyc View Post
Great name InsuranceJerk. I have no plans of removing myself from the lead gen business, but partnering with an agency and making sure they have access to quality leads.

I have already connected with three great people and excited to see what we can do together.
Hear that? It is me applauding your willingness to take chances. (While I silently wish I had more drive.)

I think what you are doing makes sense. I don't see is as you abandoning what you are doing now; you are leveraging it to create something bigger.

Alston J. Balkcom
Affordable Connecticut Health Insurance
Insurance Quotes
Insurance Sales Leads - buy trade sell
Insurance Broker -CT licensed since 1985-
and Webmaster
Reply to Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum