Looking to Invest and Add Lead Flow to Agency

pdrnyc

Hi - I have been involved in online advertising for over 15 years. My current company generates between 1000-2400 real time leads each day in home/health/life/auto insurance. We currently sell to large aggregators that resell to agencies across the US.

I would like to partner with a current agency owner as a strategic partner to help take their agency to the next level. I have been involved in creating 2000 seat call centers from scratch, implementing large scale SMS marketing campaigns as well as the lead generation space.

I will be upfront that I do not have any experience in the insurance space outside of generating a ton of leads. Lets connect and we can see if there is a way we can work and grow something incredible together.

"Dominate" is not a proper description, but we do sell to all the large aggregators with a low return rate.

I have looked at a few of the larger lead gen companies and a few have opened agencies. I understand the long term opportunity with having an interest in an agency vs selling leads daily.

I appreciate all the people who connected via private message. Excited to see what we can do together.

Great name InsuranceJerk. I have no plans of removing myself from the lead gen business, but partnering with an agency and making sure they have access to quality leads.

I have already connected with three great people and excited to see what we can do together.

Anyone interested in hearing some real stats on a partnership with an agency, let me know.

Direct leads to their website + live transfers = NEW BUSINESS.

Great name InsuranceJerk. I have no plans of removing myself from the lead gen business, but partnering with an agency and making sure they have access to quality leads.

I have already connected with three great people and excited to see what we can do together.

Hear that? It is me applauding your willingness to take chances. (While I silently wish I had more drive.)

I think what you are doing makes sense. I don't see is as you abandoning what you are doing now; you are leveraging it to create something bigger.

:noteworthy:

I am interested if this is still up for discussion. I have been thinking about investing in something in the past couple of months. I have been trying to save some money to have some extra cash in order for me to be able to try this investing gig but I noticed that there are all those little expenses that I do not understand. I have been doing a little research regarding all those money saving tips and I have been successful. I found a cool article with about 30 tips that you can implement in your everyday routine (I'll leave the info below). I have been doing it in the past couple of weeks and there has been some progress but I still need some time to try the investing. So do you guys have any advise?

Back