Newbies, Buy This Book!!!!

Is The Wedge a book that would be useful for a P&C agent or is it geared entirely towards financial advisers? My local library system doesn't have it and I don't want to buy it if it's not going to be useful for me.

Is The Wedge a book that would be useful for a P&C agent or is it geared entirely towards financial advisers? My local library system doesn't have it and I don't want to buy it if it's not going to be useful for me.

It is good for ALL producers but I feel that it will be particularly helpful to me as a P&C agent. If you don't have what this book talks about, you will get "rolled" like I did last week.

It is good for ALL producers but I feel that it will be particularly helpful to me as a P&C agent. If you don't have what this book talks about, you will get "rolled" like I did last week.

What happened last week? Commericial P&C is where it's at, huh? I might look into it a little more.

I am sorry but Newby came by and borrowed mine yesterday morning.

The book makes an excellent coaster. Why just yesterday as I was expanding my mind watching Beverly Hillbillies reruns and eating extra cheesy cheetos while drinking grape soda pop, I needed something to set the glass down as I had overfilled it and was spilling the grape soda everywhere. Well right there on the table was XRAC's Wedge book and it was very absorbant. It was real handy. I did leaf through it and I noticed I didn't need a book marker since all the pages I read had Cheezy- Doodle fingerprint stains on them. Excellent excellent book!
Did you know Jethro Bodine was a double knot spy? I learn something new everyday.

The book makes an excellent coaster. Why just yesterday as I was expanding my mind watching Beverly Hillbillies reruns and eating extra cheesy cheetos while drinking grape soda pop, I needed something to set the glass down as I had overfilled it and was spilling the grape soda everywhere. Well right there on the table was XRAC's Wedge book and it was very absorbant. It was real handy. I did leaf through it and I noticed I didn't need a book marker since all the pages I read had Cheezy- Doodle fingerprint stains on them. Excellent excellent book!
Did you know Jethro Bodine was a double knot spy? I learn something new everyday.

Thanks for taking such good care of it. :D It doesn't make a very good coaster because it is too thin. That is my one complaint about "The Wedge" and all the Wedge books. For books that small they all carry big retail price tags. However, my Wedge came from McKay's Used Bookstore in Chattanooga, Tennessee, so Newby I can charge you $10 for destroying it and I can still make a profit.

Last edited:
Is "Red Hot Introductions" a valuable book or just priced like it is valuable? Seriously, has anyone read it?

Is "Red Hot Introductions" a valuable book or just priced like it is valuable? Seriously, has anyone read it?

I have it and have read it. It is good but not as revolutionary as "The Wedge". Newby should soon have an opinion on it because when I loaned him "The Wedge" I also loaned him this book. It has been a while since I read "Red Hot".

Back