Newbies, Buy This Book!!!!

I have it and have read it. It is good but not as revolutionary as "The Wedge". Newby should soon have an opinion on it because when I loaned him "The Wedge" I also loaned him this book. It has been a while since I read "Red Hot".

Opps! Well I can tell you it's an excellent book for sopping up spilled Orange Juice.

I'll have a full book report on it in a week or so.

I just ordered a SHAM-WOW. I hope I did the right thing. Does it really work?:goofy:

Don't pay for those expensive Sham Wows!

Xrac has a whole book shelf full of thick absorbant books. He has 3-plys, 2-plys...anything you need. Tell him you are trying to better yourself. That's what I do.

Plus at the flee markets you can get the Sham-POW! It's about 10-times cheaper than the Sham Wow.

I'm not a newbe but I think you can never know enough about your business so I bought both. Thanks for the sugestion.

VaDwayne, I think that Randy Schwantz owes you some commission for all of the books you have sold for him by starting this thread.

VaDwayne, I think that Randy Schwantz owes you some commission for all of the books you have sold for him by starting this thread.

I know... Actually I appreciate you guys that recommended it to me and I simply wanted to pay it forward.;)

I can honestly say, the sham-wow is a better value for your dollar.

The wedge, is way over priced.

Chapter four, research companies you are trying to sell to?
Gee, I never knew that.

Find the pain?
Hmmm, can you say Sandler.

I would not recommed this book, except to use as an expensive coaster for your drink or to sop up your spilled Orange Juice. :nah:

Back