Newbies, Buy This Book!!!!

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
51_7.JPG

This book was recommended to me by a few guys on this site. It is only 116 pages long and is full of great information about how to get future clients away from their current agent(the "incumbent").

Last edited:
It was a good book. For all the life agents out there, here is a question. Do you know who the current incumbent is? I bet it is not who you think it is.

It was a good book. For all the life agents out there, here is a question. Do you know who the current incumbent is? I bet it is not who you think it is.

did i buzz in in time.....

All facts are from LIMRA International’s
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]Life Insurance Ownership Study.

[/FONT][/FONT]
Please credit LIMRA International when publishing or citing
information from
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]Facts About Life 2005[/FONT][/FONT].

[FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold]
Many Americans have no financial professionals to turn to.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
More than three-fourths of American households do not have a personal life insurance
agent or broker.

Almost three-fourths do not have a personal financial advisor or planner.

More than one fourth of Americans feel they have not received any information about
life insurance that relates to their needs.

did i buzz in in time.....

All facts are from LIMRA International’s
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]Life Insurance Ownership Study.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]
[/FONT]Please credit LIMRA International when publishing or citing

information from
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]Facts About Life 2005[/FONT][/FONT].

[FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold]Many Americans have no financial professionals to turn to.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold][FONT=ArialNarrow,Bold]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

More than three-fourths of American households do not have a personal life insurance
agent or broker.

Almost three-fourths do not have a personal financial advisor or planner.

More than one fourth of Americans feel they have not received any information about
life insurance that relates to their needs.

Close, but no cigar.

The current incumbent is inertia. They have gotten this far in life and see no reason to make a change. I would say you could use the wedge to separate them from this current train of thought.

That makes a lot of sense, and I will look at prospects differently from now on...

I was hoping to win that hawaiian vacation..

second prize...get back to work.....

Back