Should I Buy an Allstate Book?

diamond

I have been selling commercial insurance for 10 years and have been very successful. There's an opportunity in my home town to purchase a well established Allstate book. The owner is well respected and the book has a high retention. He is at retirement age and is willing to work with me through the initial start up. I have met with the Regional rep and passed all the tests.
Should I run or take a shot? What factors should I consider besides the obvious?

I have been selling commercial insurance for 10 years and have been very successful. There's an opportunity in my home town to purchase a well established Allstate book. The owner is well respected and the book has a high retention. He is at retirement age and is willing to work with me through the initial start up. I have met with the Regional rep and passed all the tests.
Should I run or take a shot? What factors should I consider besides the obvious?

I believe there are multiple threads on this forum with the information you are looking for.

There is a ton of information on here about "opportunities" with Allstate. I would read all of them and then proceed at my own peril.

I wouldn't buy any books. Too much free information on the internet. If you are going to buy a book.......Rob Liano has one coming out. All new information on how to sell insurance. :idea:

I wouldn't buy any books. Too much free information on the internet. If you are going to buy a book.......Rob Liano has one coming out. All new information on how to sell insurance. :idea:

Yea, there are a lot of free books and free magazines! :laugh::yes::D

Back