Want to Buy Book of Business....

SpinsAgency

Expert
I have been in business in NJ for a little over 4 years and I am now looking to purchase books of business that have a high group health client base in NJ. Does anyone know where I can find information on anyone looking to sell their business??

I have looked at doing this myself in my state.

What I ran into is if there is a block of business that is for sale an insider usually gets it. Very rarely does a Book of health insurance business get listed with a business broker.

No offense, but I'm not sure it's the best time to run out and buy a book of health business.

Hello,

Hey friend if you are looking for books related to business, then try Jim Clemmer`s work, his work mainly deals with time management and quality management, it could be helpful for you.

Regards,
sarah_9

Hello,

Hey friend if you are looking for books related to business, then try Jim Clemmer`s work, his work mainly deals with time management and quality management, it could be helpful for you.

Regards,
sarah_9

Sarah

He is looking for someones clients that may be wanting to retire and sell their book of business.

Hello,

Regards,
sarah_9

;):D

Back