5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection

Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection     
Old 01-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Guru
Tampa Bay Rep on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: Tampa Bay Rep is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection
Here is an article I came across with 5 different rebuttals to "just send me your info" that I thought might be of interest to some agents:

http://www.salesgravy.com/sales-articles/objections/5-scripts-to-overcome-the-just-send-your-material-objection.html

Let me know your feedback. What are your thoughts about these rebuttals? What do you say when you hear this objection? Do you use or have you heard of some other rebuttals to this objection that you like?

------------------------------------
Request Recording Of Agent Showing How He Does $60K AV A Week Working Aged Insurance Leads. StellarProspects.com Will Beat Anyone's Prices! 813-994-8874
  Reply With Quote to 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection
Old 01-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Guru
somarco on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: somarco is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
somarco is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection Re: 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection
When I started in the business I was given a sales script to memorize, a flip chart (You'll Earn a Fortune), a list of power phrases, and ways to overcome objections.

I don't use any of that any more and when someone asks for rates and information, I send it to them.

The odd thing is, most of the folks that ask for rates eventually come back and ask what they need to do to purchase the product.

That happened today. A guy that has been messing with me for over a month, asking for all kinds of details, and I had decided to write him off. Came real close to sending him a Dear John email earlier in the week.

Glad I didn't.

I have said this before, but what works for me may not work for everyone. I never hard sell, never trial close, never handle objections and most of the folks I talk to eventually buy.

The doctor is in. Five cents please.
GA Medigap Quotes
Georgia Medicare Plans
(404) 252-5859
Old 01-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #3

State: GDIAgency is an Insurance Agent from California
5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection Re: 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection
IDK I have cold called every working day for 34 years... the "just send me your informaiton" is just a kind way of saying no... Just call the next one... remember it isn't about setting every appt... it is about setting one or two appointments with prospects ready to buy now!

My favorite response is: oh I am so glad you called, when can you stop by I'll have the check ready... just tell me how much the deposit is...

there are too many peope ready and willing to do business with you.. don't waste your time on those that arent'...

there are only two kinds of sales.. the easy ones and the ones you don't get!!! aka: China Eggs...
Old 01-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Guru

State: Full Throttle is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Full Throttle is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
"What exactly do you want me to send you? Is there something specifically you are interested in or would it be fair to say your not really interested at this point?" That will screen them out for you, which will be all of them that give you that line.

Personally, I just say "sure" now days, get their email address, and add them to my drip list.

"We cannot insure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams

DONE IS BETTER THAN PERFECT

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   Please type "insurance" in this box I agree to forum rules 

Old 01-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Guru
somarco on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: somarco is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
somarco is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I have cold called every working day for 34 years
I don't know anyone like that. Everyone I know in the business more than 10 years gave up cold calling a long time ago and just work referrals.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #6
DHK
Guru

State: DHK is an Insurance Agent from California
DHK is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I haven't done this, but Brian Tracy says to simply ask - "I'm going to be in your area tomorrow... will you be there?" Then determine a good time to drop it off in person.

Otherwise, the encounter could be an excuse for you to waste some literature and a stamp from your office and to send it to a trash can in their office.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
Guru
theinsuranceman on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: theinsuranceman is an Insurance Agent from North Carolina
Send a message via Skype™ to theinsuranceman
theinsuranceman is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And.....you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?

Last edited by theinsuranceman; 02-25-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
Super Genius

State: Dragline is an Insurance Agent from Hawaii
Originally Posted by GDIAgency View Post
IDK I have cold called every working day for 34 years... the "just send me your informaiton" is just a kind way of saying no... Just call the next one... remember it isn't about setting every appt... it is about setting one or two appointments with prospects ready to buy now!

My favorite response is: oh I am so glad you called, when can you stop by I'll have the check ready... just tell me how much the deposit is...

there are too many peope ready and willing to do business with you.. don't waste your time on those that arent'...

there are only two kinds of sales.. the easy ones and the ones you don't get!!! aka: China Eggs...

I tend to agree with this.

There's so many folk who either dont have enough coverage or don t have any at all, I dont pester the ones who give these type responses.

Just move on, quickly, to the next one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Originally Posted by theinsuranceman View Post
Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And...you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?

This is absolutely priceless.

Last edited by Dragline; 01-19-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Posts merged
Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
Guru
VaDwayne on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: VaDwayne is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
VaDwayne is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by theinsuranceman View Post
Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And...you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?
Would you use this line if you hadn't already sent information?

Have you ever noticed that some people want you to be successful in life, just not more successful than them?
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
Guru
theinsuranceman on 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection - Insurance Forum

State: theinsuranceman is an Insurance Agent from North Carolina
Send a message via Skype™ to theinsuranceman
theinsuranceman is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by VaDwayne View Post
Would you use this line if you hadn't already sent information?
No I wouldn't. I do not cold call, I don't work prospects either. I work leads because everything else lowers my profit per hour.
Reply to 5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum