5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection

Tampa Bay Rep

Guru
100+ Post Club
When I started in the business I was given a sales script to memorize, a flip chart (You'll Earn a Fortune), a list of power phrases, and ways to overcome objections.

I don't use any of that any more and when someone asks for rates and information, I send it to them.

The odd thing is, most of the folks that ask for rates eventually come back and ask what they need to do to purchase the product.

That happened today. A guy that has been messing with me for over a month, asking for all kinds of details, and I had decided to write him off. Came real close to sending him a Dear John email earlier in the week.

Glad I didn't.

I have said this before, but what works for me may not work for everyone. I never hard sell, never trial close, never handle objections and most of the folks I talk to eventually buy.

IDK I have cold called every working day for 34 years... the "just send me your informaiton" is just a kind way of saying no... Just call the next one... remember it isn't about setting every appt... it is about setting one or two appointments with prospects ready to buy now!

My favorite response is: oh I am so glad you called, when can you stop by I'll have the check ready... just tell me how much the deposit is...

there are too many peope ready and willing to do business with you.. don't waste your time on those that arent'...

there are only two kinds of sales.. the easy ones and the ones you don't get!!! aka: China Eggs...

"What exactly do you want me to send you? Is there something specifically you are interested in or would it be fair to say your not really interested at this point?" That will screen them out for you, which will be all of them that give you that line.

Personally, I just say "sure" now days, get their email address, and add them to my drip list.

I have cold called every working day for 34 years

I don't know anyone like that. Everyone I know in the business more than 10 years gave up cold calling a long time ago and just work referrals.

I haven't done this, but Brian Tracy says to simply ask - "I'm going to be in your area tomorrow... will you be there?" Then determine a good time to drop it off in person.

Otherwise, the encounter could be an excuse for you to waste some literature and a stamp from your office and to send it to a trash can in their office.

Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And.....you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?

Last edited:
IDK I have cold called every working day for 34 years... the "just send me your informaiton" is just a kind way of saying no... Just call the next one... remember it isn't about setting every appt... it is about setting one or two appointments with prospects ready to buy now!

My favorite response is: oh I am so glad you called, when can you stop by I'll have the check ready... just tell me how much the deposit is...

there are too many peope ready and willing to do business with you.. don't waste your time on those that arent'...

there are only two kinds of sales.. the easy ones and the ones you don't get!!! aka: China Eggs...

I tend to agree with this.

There's so many folk who either dont have enough coverage or don t have any at all, I dont pester the ones who give these type responses.

Just move on, quickly, to the next one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And...you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?

This is absolutely priceless.

Last edited:
Ms. Jones, we ALREADY mailed you something. And...you filled it in and sent it back to us for this new information. That's why I'm calling you TODAY. Now, were you looking for info for just you, or you and someone else?

Would you use this line if you hadn't already sent information?

Back