Aged Lead Script

If you are interested I have webinar recordings that I have done with insurance agents who are specifically going over what they say when calling aged insurance leads that you could go through and put together a script based on what they say in their presentations.

You can request these various recorded webinars at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

If you are interested I have webinar recordings that I have done with insurance agents who are specifically going over what they say when calling aged insurance leads that you could go through and put together a script based on what they say in their presentations. You can request these various recorded webinars at the following link: Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Stop pimpin' your website.

What is a B/ aged lead. Are these internet leads that you purchase?

An aged B lead would be internet lead that was originally sold as a real time lead that is now being sold in the after market as an aged lead which could be one day old, 30 days old, etc.

Aged leads - old leads being resold? Or never previously sold old leads?

Of course B Leads have been sold before. That's why they are B. Just have been aged a while depending how much exclusive time was given to the original agent. They are a good way to fill up free time and pad the more expensive fresh leads. I'm actually putting an order together this week for my first shot at them. I'll post how it goes.

FYI. My intro is pretty much the same:

"Hi this is _________ with __________ agency over here in (name closest main city if you are out of state, actual home city if close). When we spoke a while back about your the insurance request you sent us, we didn't get a chance to follow up. How did that go?"

Now, a lot of guys are going to hammer me for that intro. But I stand fast: I've been doing phone sales a long time and I don't mind listening for a while nor do I mind a negative response. What I'm looking for is an open ended question and listen for any hot buttons. I'm probably not DK'ing these guys without some sort of solid response. I've used this approach in regular life but haven't tried it in FE yet.

You can always get aggressive and go the presumed appointment route:

"This is etc etc and so forth.... I'm calling about the request you sent over to us a while back. I"m going to be near you on Tuesday and Wednesday and I wanted to bring you the information you requested. Which of those days is best for you?"

That's a more classic appointment setting approach. Pick your poison.

Back