Aged Lead Scripts

I understand that. I guess that was a silly question. What I mean is what is the purpose of calling people who already have been called? How old should the leads be?

I understand that. I guess that was a silly question. What I mean is what is the purpose of calling people who already have been called? How old should the leads be?

These leads might have been called, but not sold for any number of reasons. But you might call them these many months later and they'll be ready to talk. I believe Ben Feldman called it contacting them "when the light is on."

If I called you tonight while you're eating dinner and asked for an appointment to talk about life insurance, you might tell me to get lost, or hang up on me. If another agent calls you tomorrow night, after you just read in the paper that a classmate died, you might be more inclined to get insurnace to protect your family - ezpecially if the obituary says in lieu of flowers send a donation to Smith's Funeral Home.

Because most of them end up not answering the phone for anybody when they first fill out the form. Hopefully, when you call them, they're no longer being bombarded by 8 different agents and they might actually give you the time of day.

Aged Leads will be cheaper than fresh.
and I think they will be valid when their insurance Expiring.
Such as auto insurance, it will be a fresh one after 12months or more:):)

Back