Appointment Setter

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking for a appointment setter to call prospects and set appointments .
Ideal to pay based on appointments that are actually held rather than hourly rate.
Any ideas or suggestions

What if I was serious but not "Really" serious?

What are your rates?

LOL,
pm your phone number, or I can give you mine! :cool:

----------

What if I was serious but not "Really" serious?

What are your rates?

With 20 years experience I work any type of lead, so the price will vary with annuity leads being my top seller that is a bit higher than the rest. But please PM me and we can talk. Thanks for your time.

I asked this question a while ago but has anyone here ever tried using a remote freelancer for setting appointments. I would think it would be a viable way to obtain qualified appointments but I wasn't sure if anyone on here had any good experience with it.

I have used the service odesk for many years. It is free to post a job and after 2 hours you will have so many resumes you won't know what to do. odesk.com. Hop on there and create a free account. They used to be called E-Lance. I make sure to use skype for all my interviews. it's just a simple way to communicate with freelancers. I hope this helps. I have never used one for appointment setting, but I have used them for customer service for over 8 years.

I have tried a few freelancer services online, but have ended up with foreign freelancers. That isn't a huge deal, except for the fact that I spend a large chunk of my time explaining and training these people to make calls for me. I would suggest finding someone who specializes in insurance appointment setting. They should know how to qualify the prospect and how to customize your script as the calls progress.

Back