Appointment Setting Job HELP!

elialcorn

Hello everyone! I had a few questions. First I will be residing back and forth from Pennsylvania and a small country above South America due to my fiance is studying here. I am looking to set appointments for insurance professionals from software that scrubs lists for DNC and has a VOIP phone with unlimited min in the US. I have always been good over the phone and as this country wont let me work here I need to work or I will go out of my mind.

I have my licenses in Property and Casualty, Allied Lines and Life and Health.

1. Curious has anyone tried to only make appointments for agents as a job?
2. How much should I charge for a quote if I am providing the leads?
3. Do you have any tips for me?
4. How should I go about acquiring clients for my services?
5. Can I just use my social for taxes at the end of the year?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks again!

Hello everyone! I had a few questions. First I will be residing back and forth from Pennsylvania and a small country above South America due to my fiance is studying here. I am looking to set appointments for insurance professionals from software that scrubs lists for DNC and has a VOIP phone with unlimited min in the US. I have always been good over the phone and as this country wont let me work here I need to work or I will go out of my mind.

I have my licenses in Property and Casualty, Allied Lines and Life and Health.

1. Curious has anyone tried to only make appointments for agents as a job?
2. How much should I charge for a quote if I am providing the leads?
3. Do you have any tips for me?
4. How should I go about acquiring clients for my services?
5. Can I just use my social for taxes at the end of the year?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks again!

You're going to have an uphill battle. An "unlimited" VOIP plan is going to get you banned for TOS abuse if you are making any significant amount of calls. I have a bias towards AffordableDialer.com because it's the dialer I offer, but you'll need a solution of that caliber in order to do this reliably.

Most of the folks that set appointments for agents only do it for a limited time. The reality is that what an agent is willing to pay and what a telemarketer needs to make aren't always in harmony with each other.

Part of the problem with quoting a price is that it will have a variable hard cost. In some areas with some products you may be able to get a few leads an hour, in other areas and with different products it might take a full day to get a single appointment.

You can get a lot of tips about cold calling on my site, www.FreeTelemarketingScripts.com. There are plenty of threads on here about it as well.

If you take payment you'll need to report it to the government as 1099 income. Anyone paying you more than $400 should 1099 you with your SSN, but they won't usually. That doesn't mean you shouldn't report it.

Good luck!

Back