Best Product to Cold Call

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm thinking of doing a cold call campaign on MYGA's ... What is your favorite product to cold call on or what product have you had the most success cold calling on?

I'm thinking of doing a cold call campaign on MYGA's ... What is your favorite product to cold call on or what product have you had the most success cold calling on?

That may be the worst product you could cold call for and here is why....

Those people you want will almost all be on the DNC.....

There is no offer there to grab people. Interest rates are low on those products. You need something that will grab people and the only way to do that may get you sued.

There may be someone out there doing just that but I haven't heard of them. You might want to look into DM for that market.

There are a lot of people doing well with Med Sups over the phone.

That may be the worst product you could cold call for and here is why.... Those people you want will almost all be on the DNC..... There is no offer there to grab people. Interest rates are low on those products. You need something that will grab people and the only way to do that may get you sued. There may be someone out there doing just that but I haven't heard of them. You might want to look into DM for that market. There are a lot of people doing well with Med Sups over the phone.

Good point. I didn't think about that.

Back