Called a Hooker this Morning

jacketoff

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

One of my T65 leads put a phone number for a hooker on the card. I didn't know it when I called, of course, I left a message regarding the card. A minute or so later I got a call from a lady [blocked number] who said she was returning a call. She asked if it was about her bac...age ad. When I said I called about medicare she said with surprise "not me I'm in my forties". I asked who I was speaking with and she said I don't wanna give my name if you called me you'll figure it out and call me back. I googled her phone number and apparently she is a well-reviewed "masseuse".

Just a reminder that when they don't call back it might be because we didn't actually leave a message for them.

If you need the number she promptly returns calls....lmao :D

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

One of my T65 leads put a phone number for a hooker on the card. I didn't know it when I called, of course, I left a message regarding the card. A minute or so later I got a call from a lady [blocked number] who said she was returning a call. She asked if it was about her bac...age ad. When I said I called about medicare she said with surprise "not me I'm in my forties". I asked who I was speaking with and she said I don't wanna give my name if you called me you'll figure it out and call me back. I googled her phone number and apparently she is a well-reviewed "masseuse".

Just a reminder that when they don't call back it might be because we didn't actually leave a message for them.

If you need the number she promptly returns calls....lmao :D

Hahaha...I just noticed your username. Change the t to a d and look at the title of the thread.:twitchy:

Hope it worked out for you.

Back