Calling For Agents

CSR

So I call for agents, it is my primary function at this particular job and I would love some tips on doing better. I do cold calls primarily and am finding that I am not meeting the 1 out of 10 statistic. They gave me a script but I've found that it generally just annoys people.
The concern I have is that information is all that I need to get to help the agents succeed and we're an awesome agency anyway so if I fail to get quotes I am failing them.

What lists/leads are you calling on? If you're straight up cold calling, one out of ten is pretty high. What line(s) are you calling for?

The concern I have is that information is all that I need to get to help the agents succeed and we're an awesome agency anyway so if I fail to get quotes I am failing them.

If they gave you the script and training... and you're not getting the results they say you should be getting... I'd say they are failing you.

A lot of our agents run off of free leads so generally they're simple cold calls. I have one or two that give me 'hot leads' and they have a higher success rate because they've reached out initially on their own.
I'll post the script once I get it typed up, I have to edit some things for the sake of remaining anonymous.

I don't need lists lol, they supply plenty.
They use free lists but they never seem to go anywhere. I do really well chatting with people and going into the whole schtick but can't seem to get any solid leads. I'm supposed to average three a night for actual appointments and then so many for quotes but most of these people just get mad.
It doesn't deter me but I'd rather excel at my job than stay stagnant.

Back