Calling on a Cole List

jgage2080

I'm an independent agent and I'm used to cold calling. I mostly call old lead I have bought and prospects I quoted. I just started using Cole X dates over the last 3 business days and I have made 274 calls without an auto dialer on an xdate for homeowners list.

I have left
104 voicemail
64 didn't have vm
78 were bad numbers
27 ppl answered (were pretty much ready to say no before I even spoke)
I've got 1 person that let me quote them. ( I made the sale)

Is this typical?
Would the auto xdate be better?
Any Advice on how to better use cole?

I'm an independent agent and I'm used to cold calling. I mostly call old lead I have bought and prospects I quoted. I just started using Cole X dates over the last 3 business days and I have made 274 calls without an auto dialer on an xdate for homeowners list.

I have left
104 voicemail
64 didn't have vm
78 were bad numbers
27 ppl answered (were pretty much ready to say no before I even spoke)
I've got 1 person that let me quote them. ( I made the sale)

Is this typical?
Would the auto xdate be better?
Any Advice on how to better use cole?
If 28% of the contacts on the list were bad, then you need to find somewhere to get a better list. Stellar Prospects (an old leads provider) will give you some decent info on working old leads, you can request info from them here - Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Its unfortunate, but calling home numbers is a tough thing nowadays. Works better in some areas than others, but people are dropping home phone lines pretty rapidly.

Not sure I'd bother leaving voicemails, but it doesn't hurt to try it. I used to get more call backs from 'missed call' notifications then from voicemails.

Dan

Back