Calls, Calls, Calls...help!!!

No, like I said, they can't always see you now. No, I don't do one leggers. I learned not to early on. Every time I did one, when I came back to catch them both, the spouse I talked to told the other one their version of what I said and the one that wasn't there met me at the door and said not interested.:no:

Are you primarily an FE agent? Do you lead with FE, some other product, or do you wait to see who opens the door to decide which product to lead with? Or do you lead with a more general offer, e.g. review policies, save money, etc.?

Are you primarily an FE agent? Do you lead with FE, some other product, or do you wait to see who opens the door to decide which product to lead with? Or do you lead with a more general offer, e.g. review policies, save money, etc.?

No, I lead with Med Supps. I very rarely go door to door anymore. Yes when I do, I wait to see who comes to the door. I have something I can sell to any age, whether it be life, dental, etc.

I cold door knock a targeted data list, so I know who's coming to the door as far as age, etc. It's much more efficient. https://www.listshack.com/

I like that. I tell my client's when they pay their premium I'm their insurance agent on retainer-always available for advice or a second opinion. When the subject of insurance comes with friends, family or co-workers I want you to call me..... People appreciate knowing they have an advocate on their side.

"Same Coverage or Better For a Much Lower Rate" has been the best clincher to get someone to agree to a quote, when cold calling/canvassing than anything other pitch I've tried. 2-3 leads per hr. guaranteed all day, everyday!

So you are not canvassing for life leads at all? This is just P&C?

Cold calling is probably one of the hardest things when you think about it. I struggle a lot with how to make a connection with someone you've never met and are not physically near them. Biggest obstacle to success!

Back