Cell Phones and the DNC List

insureitnow

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I use aged lead lists and scrub against DNC. A previous thread got me thinking about cell phones and DNC. Doing a little research here and I am still not finding the answer I am looking for.

As I understand it cell phones are not to be called for solicitation and therefore not required to register. So, if I scrub a list against local and federal DNC and the list contained cell phones in the scrubbed area code but remained on my "clean" list am I compliant to call?

With number porting, there's really no way of knowing what kind of end phone you're calling. What was a landline yesterday could be a cell phone today and vice versa.

I added my cell phone number to the dnc list and I still get autodialer calls. I've reported them a tons of times, but no action will every happen.

I use aged lead lists and scrub against DNC. A previous thread got me thinking about cell phones and DNC. Doing a little research here and I am still not finding the answer I am looking for.

As I understand it cell phones are not to be called for solicitation and therefore not required to register. So, if I scrub a list against local and federal DNC and the list contained cell phones in the scrubbed area code but remained on my "clean" list am I compliant to call?

Sounds like the Government to put laws in place and not update them as technology overtakes it.

I have never received TM calls on my cell. I have not registered it with the DNC either. The reason I didn't is because I didn't want my number in a database. The people I know that have put their cell on the DNC get TM calls...

I have never received TM calls on my cell.

Maybe it's because this is your cell phone:

cellhpone2.JPG

Rick

Back