Cold Call Script For Annuities - Feedback Requested

I am kinda curious, please post results.

OK. I will. This way you will all be astounded and amazed when I become a rock star annuity salesman from cold calling. - OR - you will all point your fingers at me and laugh and say, "I told you so you ***" when I dial thousands of numbers without a single appt.

Realistically, I think you will all provide encouragement and great advice so I will share my results under this context.

:)

OK. I will. This way you will all be astounded and amazed when I become a rock star annuity salesman from cold calling. - OR - you will all point your fingers at me and laugh and say, "I told you so you ***" when I dial thousands of numbers without a single appt.

Realistically, I think you will all provide encouragement and great advice so I will share my results under this context.

I don't think that cold calling for annuities will go over so great, but if you are able to get one or 2 a month, it could be well worth the time. It will be very interesting to see the results. I am rooting for you.

I don't think that cold calling for annuities will go over so great, but if you are able to get one or 2 a month, it could be well worth the time. It will be very interesting to see the results. I am rooting for you.

Thanks man. I am downloading my scrubbed lists right now. So everyone can follow along, my target market right now is as noted below.

HH Income: 50 - 100k
Radius by zip: 0-10 miles, 10-20 miles, 20-30 miles

The above criteria resulted in approx 2,100 scrubbed prospects which should take 2-3 weeks to get through. I will dial at least 250 numbers tomorrow starting at 9:00 AM and continuing up to noon or slightly thereafter. I will post results when done each day. If you don't see any results, please hold me accountable with sarcasm and name-calling or whatever other method you find suitable.
:1cute:

Thanks man. I am downloading my scrubbed lists right now. So everyone can follow along, my target market right now is as noted below.

HH Income: 50 - 100k
Radius by zip: 0-10 miles, 10-20 miles, 20-30 miles

The above criteria resulted in approx 2,100 scrubbed prospects which should take 2-3 weeks to get through. I will dial at least 250 numbers tomorrow starting at 9:00 AM and continuing up to noon or slightly thereafter. I will post results when done each day. If you don't see any results, please hold me accountable with sarcasm and name-calling or whatever other method you find suitable.
:1cute:

Remember, just because people don't think it will work doesn't mean they don't want you to succeed. More power to you if you can make it work, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

http://leadconnections.com/brochure/Annuity_brochure.pdf

I like some of the terminology, something that I find different from what the annuity seminars target. This is more about taxes and social security benefits being taxed rather than guaranteed income. Maybe you should change your focus? If you can show them how to reposition their assets and get more social security benefits, pass more on to their heirs in the process and as a side benefit if they want, there are ways to achieve stable guaranteed income from their assets (some which may account for inflation i.e. riders or indexed products).

Today's Motto: They say the early bird gets the worm. I strive however to be the earliest of all the birds because I am a hawk, worms taste like **** and I'd rather eat birds!

Attachments

• Earliest Bird Doesn't Eat Worms 2.jpg
    Earliest Bird Doesn't Eat Worms 2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 7
http://leadconnections.com/brochure/Annuity_brochure.pdf

I like some of the terminology, something that I find different from what the annuity seminars target. This is more about taxes and social security benefits being taxed rather than guaranteed income. Maybe you should change your focus? If you can show them how to reposition their assets and get more social security benefits, pass more on to their heirs in the process and as a side benefit if they want, there are ways to achieve stable guaranteed income from their assets (some which may account for inflation i.e. riders or indexed products).

Thanks for the information and insight man. I looked it over and it is a simple and easy to understand message and definitely hits on a pain point with taxes. I would improve the part about the loss of spouse and change that to something about the continuing benefits of an annuity to ensure your spouse is taken care of. I do need to add some type of mailer to the list. Please keep the great ideas coming! As I am sure you can tell, I clearly need all the help I can get and I do appreciate it. :)

Back