Cold Calling with a Dialer

I have not used this systems and I have 3 question:
****1. For a single agent at this moment which is the calling system (Dialer) that I supose to use.
****2.- Where to get a reliable list
****3.- How to check the list agains the DNC

Looking to call businesses to set up appointment (Florida) to sell momentarily face-to-face, life insurance / retirement plans / Health group

For a single agent a multi-line dialer is usually going to end up being a little bit of overkill. EVS7.com has the dolphin dialer which is a single line which is pretty efficient and avoids the problem of dealing with more than one person answering at the same time (which does create a compliance issue).

I have a bias that ListShack.com is the obvious choice for a list. For $50/month you can download up to 5,000 at a time and up to 50,000 per month. This comes in particularly handy if you're wanting to try out different markets/approaches/etc. Alternatively I believe some folks resell Natimark data at a pretty significant discount and that's something you may want to consider as well, but the quality difference is generally pretty insignificant on the average.

With respect to the DNC, to be perfectly compliant you'll want to register at https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/. With that SAN you can download a suppression list of up to 5 area codes for free. You can then usehttp://www.makemycalls.com/dncsoftware.html to run the DNC scrub. You're supposed to do that at least once every 30 days. Most list brokers will do a courtesy scrub when you buy the list, but on the off chance you ended up in court the only way to really protect yourself is to be doing the scrubs yourself.

One person calling businesses doesnt need a dialer...someone is going to pickup every time you call.

Never heard of someone worrying about DNC for B2B calls.

For a single agent a multi-line dialer is usually going to end up being a little bit of overkill. EVS7.com has the dolphin dialer which is a single line which is pretty efficient and avoids the problem of dealing with more than one person answering at the same time (which does create a compliance issue).

I have a bias that ListShack.com is the obvious choice for a list. For $50/month you can download up to 5,000 at a time and up to 50,000 per month. This comes in particularly handy if you're wanting to try out different markets/approaches/etc. Alternatively I believe some folks resell Natimark data at a pretty significant discount and that's something you may want to consider as well, but the quality difference is generally pretty insignificant on the average.

With respect to the DNC, to be perfectly compliant you'll want to register at https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/. With that SAN you can download a suppression list of up to 5 area codes for free. You can then usehttp://www.makemycalls.com/dncsoftware.html to run the DNC scrub. You're supposed to do that at least once every 30 days. Most list brokers will do a courtesy scrub when you buy the list, but on the off chance you ended up in court the only way to really protect yourself is to be doing the scrubs yourself.

EVS7 is actually one of the dialer companies that I actually recommend in my review article ...

Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

One person calling businesses doesnt need a dialer...someone is going to pickup every time you call.

Never heard of someone worrying about DNC for B2B calls.

I am with u Mr Furly when it comes to not needing a DNC for biz. As for a business answering everytime, not so, but more than calling on a home landline.

For me, I use a one line dialer nowadays (was using 3 at one time) and can go thru around 50-70 dials per hour, depending on how many people answer after 3-4 rings before I go to the next.

As for leads, I made over 600 dials yesterday off of an approx. 3 year old list I bought from Josh/list shack that I just recently started dialing on again after sitting on it. I submitted one application for a little over $3k AV as well. I also have a few follow ups this coming week that has the potential for another $18kAV off of that list.

Like my management tells me....if u put in the dials, the sales will come. Hope this helps.

of course it help timamr, because this is what I was looking for.
I had readed my post again and what I wanted to said was, life insurance for everybody and retirement plan for business.

of course it help timamr, because this is what I was looking for.
I had readed my post again and what I wanted to said was, life insurance for everybody and retirement plan for business.

If u know the product u like and believe in AND your general target market, all u need is a dialer and a list. As long as u know ur target market ANY list vendor will do. I chose Josh because he is an active forum member. I wish u nothing but success!

I'll second Josh for his Listshack.com lists at $50 a month. Been using him for several years and am pleasantly surprised at the quality of his lists.

I'll second Josh for his Listshack.com lists at $50 a month. Been using him for several years and am pleasantly surprised at the quality of his lists.

Honestly, me too :). When I built the product I was excited about the price point, but wasn't sure how I'd end up on the quality. More than three years and over 5,000 clients later, people keep renewing. Not to say it's always perfect, but we don't get any more complaints about our listshack data than we do with other stuff I've been reselling.

Back