Cold Calling List Companies

johnmilsap

Any reputable companies for cold calling lists that scrub their lists against the DNC list? I'm not necessarily in a position to pay $1000 for a list so try to keep that in mind... I'm talking to a company that says the industry standard is meeting with 2-4% of every 1000 calls and that their company is on the higher end (3-4%), but I'm not sure what the standard is in terms of insurance cold calling...

**I sell life insurance primarily

Any reputable companies for cold calling lists that scrub their lists against the DNC list? I'm not necessarily in a position to pay $1000 for a list so try to keep that in mind... I'm talking to a company that says the industry standard is meeting with 2-4% of every 1000 calls and that their company is on the higher end (3-4%), but I'm not sure what the standard is in terms of insurance cold calling...

**I sell life insurance primarily

https://www.listshack.com/

What is the difference between listshack and listshackpro? One offers way more discerning criteria. Same price.

The short answer is you're right. For almost every agent LSP is a better deal. LSP also has home purchase month for x-dates and credit scoring which LS does not.

About three years ago I hired a freelancer to build LS because I saw some of my customers going to InfoFree and I figured if people wanted to get cheap data then it would be silly for me to not try to offer a product like it. A few thousand subscriptions later I hired the freelancer full-time and we started on making some significant improvements, but we rolled them out on ListShackPro.com to avoid any interruptions with LS users. At the beginning of the year we rolled out most of the backend improvements from LSP to LS, but LSP still has features LS never will.

One major difference with LSP for any high volume user is we do have different plans that remove the per file download restrictions. Most of our users don't need much data (anything under 5,000), but we also have a fair bit of call centers, some of which use over 500,000/month. For them we have high usage plans and we've started rolling out an "individual unlimited" plan and are going to do away with the truly unlimited plans; I had someone download 8 million records in one month then cancel and I think they could have paid a little more and still had a bargain.

Still tweaking some things, but that's the gist of it.

The short answer is you're right. For almost every agent LSP is a better deal. LSP also has home purchase month for x-dates and credit scoring which LS does not. About three years ago I hired a freelancer to build LS because I saw some of my customers going to InfoFree and I figured if people wanted to get cheap data then it would be silly for me to not try to offer a product like it. A few thousand subscriptions later I hired the freelancer full-time and we started on making some significant improvements, but we rolled them out on ListShackPro.com to avoid any interruptions with LS users. At the beginning of the year we rolled out most of the backend improvements from LSP to LS, but LSP still has features LS never will. One major difference with LSP for any high volume user is we do have different plans that remove the per file download restrictions. Most of our users don't need much data (anything under 5,000), but we also have a fair bit of call centers, some of which use over 500,000/month. For them we have high usage plans and we've started rolling out an "individual unlimited" plan and are going to do away with the truly unlimited plans; I had someone download 8 million records in one month then cancel and I think they could have paid a little more and still had a bargain. Still tweaking some things, but that's the gist of it.

F ing Thad, it was him wasn't it?

The short answer is you're right. For almost every agent LSP is a better deal. LSP also has home purchase month for x-dates and credit scoring which LS does not.

About three years ago I hired a freelancer to build LS because I saw some of my customers going to InfoFree and I figured if people wanted to get cheap data then it would be silly for me to not try to offer a product like it. A few thousand subscriptions later I hired the freelancer full-time and we started on making some significant improvements, but we rolled them out on ListShackPro.com to avoid any interruptions with LS users. At the beginning of the year we rolled out most of the backend improvements from LSP to LS, but LSP still has features LS never will.

One major difference with LSP for any high volume user is we do have different plans that remove the per file download restrictions. Most of our users don't need much data (anything under 5,000), but we also have a fair bit of call centers, some of which use over 500,000/month. For them we have high usage plans and we've started rolling out an "individual unlimited" plan and are going to do away with the truly unlimited plans; I had someone download 8 million records in one month then cancel and I think they could have paid a little more and still had a bargain.

Still tweaking some things, but that's the gist of it.

Great info!

I want to change my sub to LSP, but I have LS and I don't want to be charged twice for the same month.

----------

F ing Thad, it was him wasn't it?

I wouldn't be surprised, his data looks very similar to Josh's. When you call them and place an order, their filters often come back with about the same number of leads as Josh's system, if not quite a bit less.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't invest any new money in his lists because he gets so few hits.

Latest posts

Back