Cold Calling Script For Life Insurance

...i'm going to share it with you all what i've been working on and using for my cold calling script.. Feel free to tweak it or comment it..
Here's the truth: if your main prospecting tactic is cold calling, like many (on and off the forum before you), you will starve - and be out of the business within six months.

Hi is Adam there? Hi Adam, this is emptyeternity, you wont recognize my name cause Im calling you as a cold call, can i tell u quickly why i called? (Wouldnt u want to know?)
I deal with small business owners in this area who are frustrated with _____,
Do you (share that same concern/feel that way too)?

Here's the truth: if your main prospecting tactic is cold calling, like many (on and off the forum before you), you will starve - and be out of the business within six months.

Are you trying to say its not 1985 anymore?

It was hard then but people could make a living cold calling. In this post 911 world of 24 hour scary news of how everybody is out to get em it's tough. I would still prefer to go broke cold calling as opposed to the more expensive and minimally more effective methods.

I'm inclined to agree with you, only because most folks struggle with the learning curve and finding the motivation to do that. I'd also point out that b2c with products like ltc and annuities tend to do the worst, commodity type products tend to do well, especially in the b2b arena. Med supps, p&c, things like that are much more effective. That doesn't change the earlier two points about the learning curve and finding the motivation to do it. Simply put, most people can't cold call.

I'm inclined to agree with you, only because most folks struggle with the learning curve and finding the motivation to do that. I'd also point out that b2c with products like ltc and annuities tend to do the worst, commodity type products tend to do well, especially in the b2b arena. Med supps, p&c, things like that are much more effective. That doesn't change the earlier two points about the learning curve and finding the motivation to do it. Simply put, most people can't cold call.

You're so good at it and yet quit to go into the cold lead biz.

Another forum member was so good at it he went into the software biz.

Kinda funny how that works Uhh?

You're so good at it and yet quit to go into the cold lead biz.

Another forum member was so good at it he went into the software biz.

Kinda funny how that works Uhh?

As soon as you can get Congress to repeal MIPPA and allow cold calling to seniors for Medicare Advantage again I'll go back to what I was doing before.

Back