Cold Calling Script For Life Insurance

Right. It's an observation. It doesn't mean he will starve. It's just that you've never seen somebody do it with success.
Makes me think of that dude a few months back that was going to make a half a million a year cold calling for annuities (remember him?). He was committed to post his results every day. It lasted three days.

So you've seen somebody do it with success? Tell us about it.

Nobody lasts at cold calling for very long. The one exception that I know was Frank Stastny but he had a very narrow specific target.

Coog, Go ahead and take a few shots at Frank and see how that endears you to the Forum....lol

Hey you instigating lil punk,

I liked Frank and I bought the software. Although I cant use it anymore, beside the point.

My point is this.. if all this worked so well as everybody claims they wouldn't have time to take on these other endeavors.

Does that make any sense to you shallow emotional pansy?

Hey you! Id10T.

Don't you know that you have to have MULTIPLE SYSTEMS working for you to be successful and have time management freedom?

Prospecting System
Inventory Control System (CRM)
Selling System/method
Your Client Building System
Your Business Control System

Improving your effectiveness in any one of these areas, helps you throughout your entire business.

Or would you rather continue to chop down a tree with a dull axe, instead of upgrading to chainsaws?

Book on Building a Practice

My point is this.. if all this worked so well as everybody claims they wouldn't have time to take on these other endeavors.

I see your point and it's a fair question, but I believe your presumption may be a touch off.

Frank developed software for himself and then went ahead and marketed it because he had already developed it for himself.

In my case, I was buying marketing lists in such volume that I was getting other agents a good deal based on my volume and when congress passed laws that made marketing MA plans the way I had been impossible, I went ahead and focused on growing the list business since it was something I more or less had already started.

I'm not sure what John's position is, but I'm sure he can share that himself if he'd like.

Back