Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

MVI

Expert
From my experience - I would much prefer to call a total cold call off versus a bought lead.

I think any bought lead nowadays is complete junk. 20 other people are calling them and you have to pay for it...

I run ListShack and DolphinDialer right now. Not the fastest, but somewhat reliable ~90%. Sometimes the system glitches and I have to reset my computer.

ListShack is good for what it is. No complaints. Good customer service.

When I worked with a captive agent they thought I was crazy for this mindset but I really think cold calls are better than leads nowadays.

Just rambling

Use DYL.com it's a better lead management system than Dolphin. Ive used both for calling. Buying or cold calling sucks. Referrals are the way to go. We used to develop our own internet leads and that was even labor intensive.

QUOTE=MVI;1130410]From my experience - I would much prefer to call a total cold call off versus a bought lead.

I think any bought lead nowadays is complete junk. 20 other people are calling them and you have to pay for it...

I run ListShack and DolphinDialer right now. Not the fastest, but somewhat reliable ~90%. Sometimes the system glitches and I have to reset my computer.

ListShack is good for what it is. No complaints. Good customer service.

When I worked with a captive agent they thought I was crazy for this mindset but I really think cold calls are better than leads nowadays.

Just rambling[/QUOTE]

You are dead wrong. Why spend X amount of hours to find 1 client that might be interested when you can pay a small fee per person that is interested. Think about how many sales you'd get if you spent all your time only talking to people who want to talk to you.

Stop using shared leads & use exclusive ones.

I need a fact checker

I need a fact checker
I'm set up the same way as you, self generating all my leads.

Broker4Ever has a point. Time is money, if you have more money than time, it makes sense to invest your money into leads or a team dedicated to lead generation.

You can even take it a step further and hire a screener to flush out the tire kickers and live transfer the cream of the crop to you.

It's all about how much you value your time.

But if you got more time than money, keep doing what to your doing, just keep the end goal in mind!

I would be curious what company supplies Broker's exclusive leads?

I'm set up the same way as you, self generating all my leads.

Broker4Ever has a point. Time is money, if you have more money than time, it makes sense to invest your money into leads or a team dedicated to lead generation.

You can even take it a step further and hire a screener to flush out the tire kickers and live transfer the cream of the crop to you.

It's all about how much you value your time.

But if you got more time than money, keep doing what to your doing, just keep the end goal in mind!

Well said Tom!

If you don't have any money to spend on leads, its a great idea to do your own cold calling. I know I personally have spent countless hours hammering the phone.

That being said, I didn't start making real money until I had someone else do the cold calling and I started calling the warm leads that they generated.

and to the OP ... Not every lead company re-sells leads or sells shared leads.

There are still a few left who offer 100% Exclusive Leads ;)

Back