Cole X Dates. Best Way to Work Them?

Josh,

I am a marketer and I would for several Insurance Agents.

Farmers agents have access to the Cole X-Dates list for their state for 265.00 per year.

Do you have a similar service that I might subscribe to and cut down, on the whole, "have the agent sign up and get back to me" issue?

Thanks

I got your message and wrote you back. We can definitely help!

I got your message and wrote you back. We can definitely help!

Hi Josh,

You produce X-Dates for Commercial? I am becoming a lot more interested in Commercial than residential. Please send me information pertaining to that because I am not thrilled with having to cold call business owners just to ask for the X-Date. Seems like a waste of a call. I would rather have the phone call go something like this...

"Hi Bob, this is Rick from ABC Insurance and I see your renewal date is coming up in 90-120 days and I would like to have an opportunity to compete for your business"

Now that might not be a perfect script or phone call but I am just speaking in generalities here.

I might remind folks that 100% of all Commercial Insurance MUST be transacted thru an Agent. Furthermore, about 50% of business owners wish they could go online and either do it themselves or speak with an independent agent who can open them up to more carriers competing. Many of these folks just get a renewal and no phone calls. Granted, we are not talking about major premiums, probably many in the $2500-$5,000 range BUT you know you can attach or go after personal lines once you capture their Commercial Insurance.

Lots of ways to skin a cat but I am finding that these forums don't have a lot of Commercial Gurus. My own agency has a lot to be desired in terms of Commercial Insurance. I almost feel like I am on an island by myself.

In fairness, Billy gave me more information and tips than I ever had a right to but I have an owner who is still living in the 20th Century. SEO is just a complete fog out for anyone in my place. Avg age of these folks is North of 50-55, they just don't understand the power of what is out there.

That was like 2-3 posts in 1 but getting back to Josh...HELP! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back