Cole X Dates. Best Way to Work Them?

AdvisorsIns

Guru
100+ Post Club
My one have success with cole x date leads in the P&C industry? Looking for some best practices suggestions that resulted in a favorable closing ratio.

Just mail?
Just call?
Mail then call?

I am about to start this process in January. An agent I know is having decent success just calling. I plan on sprinkling in a little mail to some each month to test results.

I have a new agent I hired and purchased the list to give him something to fall back on. But would like to know some best practices for good closing ratio.

I am about to start this process in January. An agent I know is having decent success just calling. I plan on sprinkling in a little mail to some each month to test results.

I believe Cole x-dates to work very well for agents. I'd add them to a drip mail campaign & follow up with calling them. [use a post card, not a letter in an envelope. Put your picture, picture of a baby/cat/dog on the front as it will get folks attention:) ] Putting the data in a CRM tool that you can manage & call from would be ideal as it automates much of the process.

I've known agents to have good success with x-dates. Even if you don't mail, you can pretend they missed your mailer but please, scrub them on the DNC list.

I have a new agent I hired and purchased the list to give him something to fall back on. But would like to know some best practices for good closing ratio.
Did you still have questions regarding best practices when it comes to insurance and Cole X-Dates?

Did you know there's now an unlimited auto lead search option? It's got VIN, along with vehicle make, model & year tied to the owner's contact info.

Boggers,

With Cole are you able to designate certain zip codes and year built of homes for a calling campaign ??

Thank's

I know some people at Cole and they're good people with a good product at a reasonable price. Just curious did you call them to see if they might have some ideas on best practices. They attend a lot of industry specific events and would think in order to be successful in an industry (which they are) you would do your homework. Try giving them a quick call... just a thought.

Company specific events, kick-off meetings, conferences i.e. the normal stuff you might see in most any industry.

Back