Commercial Leads - Best Services?

KateF

Doing some research on Lead services for a couple of our commercial lines producers. Has anyone had success out there with them? The couple services I have found seem to be consumer generated, and I'm not convinced that many commercial risk are searching online and filling out insurance quote request forms.

Doing some research on Lead services for a couple of our commercial lines producers. Has anyone had success out there with them? The couple services I have found seem to be consumer generated, and I'm not convinced that many commercial risk are searching online and filling out insurance quote request forms.

KateF,

You'll find some smaller or new risks will search online but Commercial is an outbound sales effort, no way around it..to much commission not to be and the business owners know it, they've been conditioned to it at this point. By "lead" do you mean preset appointments scheduled by a third party for your sales team or a database of businesses that you can use to identify your target market for your own sales team (or a 3rd party) to contact?

If you're looking for preset appointments search EugeneM here on the forum. He might need a list but he sets appointments all day long.

If you're looking for data, that's where I come in. There are few in this market, as far as I know our only competitor is datalister. They recently sold out to lexisnexis..and as far as I can tell you don't sell out when you're killing it. We'renot anyway.

If you're looking for the latter PM me. If not hopefully you can do something with Eugene. We're on the small side in that we only service 9 states. If you're in a state we don't service Let me know and I can give you a time line for getting set up in the state. Usually 40-60 days. Some states we just can't get into though.

Best of luck. The online lead services just don't work in my opinion. I've worked with a couple and tried to start my own. Business owners are to busy to bother searching for such a commodity online. Especially when 3-4 agents will call in a given week preceding their renewal date.

www.InsuranceXdate.com - prospecting & lead management for commercial agents

We've had success with CallTact Marketing and Beacon Marketing. Not cheap, but if you're patient some business will roll in.

Yes, I had success out there with them. If you need leads for a particular property, Catylist allows one to send one’s property’s information to their database of 100,000+ brokers, investors, owners and tenants.
They’ll even help you build your email campaign. The information on who owns a business, phone number and mailing address are all public property and available on your local State Secretary website.

Back