Concentrate on Prospects with Money

well, how the hell are you gonna sell to someone with no money!

I must say, that is a genius idea for the new! LMAO

Being a little hard on him, aren't you? Sure, it is stating the obvious, but half the agents out their couldn't find their butt with both hands, a map, and a guide standing behind them pointing it out.

How many posts do we see on here each week about trying to beat some $40/mo quote? Or how to get half a million in coverage for some overweight, near senior diabetic? Oh, and the diabetic wants it as whole life, for less than $100 a month.

Being a little hard on him, aren't you? Sure, it is stating the obvious, but half the agents out their couldn't find their butt with both hands, a map, and a guide standing behind them pointing it out.

How many posts do we see on here each week about trying to beat some $40/mo quote? Or how to get half a million in coverage for some overweight, near senior diabetic? Oh, and the diabetic wants it as whole life, for less than $100 a month.

And a guy with money won't work you for a lower rate or do that to some joe schmo agent? That's just improper selling whether to rich/poor or middle class and nothing to do with paying for it. A Solution based agent can set that crap straight or walk away. A product pushing salesperson will play that game.

And a guy with money won't work you for a lower rate or do that to some joe schmo agent? That's just improper selling whether to rich/poor or middle class and nothing to do with paying for it. A Solution based agent can set that crap straight or walk away. A product pushing salesperson will play that game.

Then you can write an article about delivering value and not slinging product. Still a rather basic concept, and still one that most people either don't grasp or won't follow.

I'm all for saving money, but keep it in perspective. If someone is beating me up to save $5 a month, I don't want them as a client. One of two things is going on and neither one is a person I want to deal with. Either that $5 is a big deal to them financially, and a lapse is soon coming, or the person is just delighting in running me around and will never do business with me.

Back