Critique My P&C Cold Call Script Please

And from the looks of your "cold-calling script" -- you need it!

LOL, how about you just stop responding to me and get to work... My "bad" script led me to a sell last night and 3 quotes in just 2 hours of calling. When ever I ask a question on this forum I don't want your pathetic advise. End of discussion...

Mod bump this thread... Please

LOL, how about you just stop responding to me and get to work... My "bad" script led me to a sell last night and 3 quotes in just 2 hours of calling. When ever I ask a question on this forum I don't want your pathetic advise. End of discussion...

Mod bump this thread... Please
You had a sell last night?

When you call my house, I'm going to hang up on you anyway so get to the point quickly on the off chance you're selling something I may actually be interested in.

It's good overall I just wouldn't say that you're not trying to sell them anything because you are. And give them a reason for the call
"the purpose for my call is we have a office in your neighborhood and I'd like to ask you a few questions if that's okay." is not a reason for a call try something like a certain percentage of people are under covered or over paying or you're office is new and you would like to introduce yourself.

Back