Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker     
Old 08-31-2017, 11:08 AM   #131
Super Genius

State: Whirleybird is an Insurance Agent from
D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker Re: D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker Whirleybird is the thread starter for: D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

Originally Posted by entrep1776 View Post
Thanks for stats. I was thinking most of my clients would be Caucasian. Whirleybird I can't remember which products you sell?

How do you show them the effect of generational wealth?
You ask them how their life would be different if instead of holding a car wash for their abuelita when she passed away someone came in and gave them a check for a million dollars

----------

Originally Posted by entrep1776 View Post
Thanks for stats. I was thinking most of my clients would be Caucasian. Whirleybird I can't remember which products you sell?

How do you show them the effect of generational wealth?
Also the name of the thread is the products I sell, plus financial services as well, but the bulk of what I do life , LTC, fixed and variable annuities
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker
Old 08-31-2017, 11:23 AM   #132
DHK
Guru
DHK on D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

State: DHK is an Insurance Agent from California
DHK is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker Re: D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker
Originally Posted by Whirleybird View Post
You ask them how their life would be different if instead of holding a car wash for their abuelita when she passed away someone came in and gave them a check for a million dollars
Or starting a 'gofundme' account or relying on the church. Contrary to public uses, 'gofundme' is not an acceptable life insurance substitute.

Or their children - if they can be covered with child riders.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:55 PM   #133

State: Griz90 is an Insurance Agent from
Getting back to it after the holiday weekend. Just wanted to post some stats from Thursday and Friday last week.

29 Contacts
4 Leads
1 Appointment
2 Applications submitted for IUL policies, Total AP $12,500
Old 09-09-2017, 01:14 AM   #134

State: Sirjake is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by Whirleybird View Post
Because 1. I have spoken to all 5500 small businesses in the area, they're super guarded about their personal assets, and there are far more employees than employers. Also, to talk to 100 businesses requires way more mileage than 100 residential. Less travel time and FAR smaller conversion time from prospect to client. 200 term policies is way more achievable on the personal side than on the commercial side. Although I doubt I'll get any 5M policies this way.
This is great. So glad to see this stuff
Reply to D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum