D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

Referrals =drive time. And as far as asking for referrals on the spot, I ask which of their neighbors they think might benefit, and if they can give them a call before I head over since I'm in the neighborhood anyways. I also have a newsletter that I use to get them to give me referrals. All new clients can add ten to the newsletter. But I need their number to keep them on it. 10 or nothing as I have to keep my newsletter easy to track costs by multiplying it by a round number.

----------

I ask for referrals in every appointment, and I tell them exactly how I'll interact with them and toss in the magic questions and they agree every time.

"Would you agree that if you had been introduced to me by your best friend that we probably could have saved a decent amount of time figuring out if we were compatible?"

"Has your best friend or any of your family ever introduced you to their advisor?"

"If they had 5 years ago when the market was cheaper to get into, how much more money do you think you could have saved?"

In 5 years, how would you feel knowing you could have given the gift of my services and simply not moved forward on it?

Well I don't want you to shoulder that burden alone, and that's the best gift I have for my clients is knowing they don't have to keep me for themselves. With that being said, I have a newsletter I maintain, clients get 10 subscribers if they want to add people they care about.

Would you be willing to share your "Then I hand them a lead card and ask which of our services they have in place from their current advisor (usually 1 or 2 things get marked off out of 25 options) at which point I tell them I do holistic planning for risk mitigation and make sure they know the goal is to have all 25 taken care of before they run into a crisis that can affect their wealth"?

How far out are you booking these appointments?

Great job by the way!

I book all of my appointments for the upcoming 15 day period. If they want further than that I tell them I'll swing by 2 weeks before then to get them on the calendar.

----------

Share the lead card?

Back