D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

Whirley..thanks man. I admire your chutzpah.

Southern Arz, "manstones"? (i'm assuming you mean your gonads).
Light shirt (makes sense), gray pants?.Ok man, you are one tough dude, but so was I when i was 29. Yes, i heard the IRAQ is really hot! You're a native so you are "conditioned" for that heat, but I'm in FLA. You got dry heat but mine is Humid. I think our heat is much worse than yours...not taking anything away from you, you are one tough man.

Stand in the shade, smart.

Good work man...kudos to you!

I door knocked in Pensacola and Atlanta too. There is no worse, it's all hot. Cold is worse. If I lived in Chicago I wouldn't do this but 3 months a year honestly.

Last 2 days I've knocked 179, met 90, got 53 leads, set 10 appointments and sold 3 families for a total of 8 Life policies at a total of 7900 in AP, 1 variable annuity for 153000, and 2 long term care contracts at about 4800 AP. During the 8 days sick I saw 10 of my 17 scheduled and sold 13 term policies at about 1200 AP each and have developed about 60 referrals from those meetings. Am calling to make sure they let referrals know to expect my call prior to my call.

Phenomenal! When you develop a lead, what's your contact process i.e. how long do you wait to call, how often etc. Seems like you're amassing a stack of leads...

I call them the next day, and then every other day for 2 weeks MWFSU TUTHUSAT, then once per week for 7 weeks, again all 7 days, and then 1 time every 8 weeks as they receive my newsletter. Always to deliver a *little* value on their topic of interest and try for the appointment. I'll also reknock them if that's how we met initially

----------

I put them into mojo for triple line dialing as well, that way I can make my 250 calls in an hour

Good call! Anything in particular that happened in your office to spark this? Or was it just the natural conclusion of all the results you're getting and not wanting to pay your managers an override on your production anymore?

New York life doesn't do simplified issue, and their underwriting takes 45 days and has a 60% decline rate. But yeah, it's mainly because I realize now that I can make a ton more money on my own given that I'm doing things I was told not to do anyways

Back