D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

I don't think I would use a triple line dialer to call these leads, but if you must - keep that drop % low...

I also noticed your approach is well suited towards over all financial planning, I wonder what to say if you're just an insurance agent...

Insurance is a solution to financial problems. It's ALL financial planning. Insurance IS financial planning. (The CFP board and regulators have all 'co-opted' the term to mean 'investment advice' when financial planning is about having money when you need it most. 'Financial planning' is still an unregulated term in the majority of states.)

The question is... can you help people solve their problems using your products?

Bob Ritter’s Blog #86: The #1 Reason Advisors Are NOT Getting Paid What They’re Worth

I just tell them that Insurance is a subset of financial planning because the goal of everything that you do is determine less cash and do more cash under a variety of situations they can hinder you from your overall goals if you don't adequately address them ahead of time

----------

I'm gonna fix that, I'm driving and voice editing is not working

----------

Goal of every planning that you to is to create leverage, and turn less cash into more cash, under a variety of situations so that one situation doesn't derail you. Because you planned for it.

It's been a while since I last updated but for this month I have generated 17 clients from about 350 knocks, 190 leads and 44 sat appointments. AP is 24000, on 19 Life policies and 2 LTC, plus I've sold 4 max pay QLAC annuities (125k each), and rolled over another 75,000 in assets. Total income this month is around 42,000 from door knocking. It works!!!!!

It's been a while since I last updated but for this month I have generated 17 clients from about 350 knocks, 190 leads and 44 sat appointments. AP is 24000, on 19 Life policies and 2 LTC, plus I've sold 4 max pay QLAC annuities (125k each), and rolled over another 75,000 in assets. Total income this month is around 42,000 from door knocking. It works!!!!!

That's F$&(*& insane...

Back