D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

It's been a while since I last updated but for this month I have generated 17 clients from about 350 knocks, 190 leads and 44 sat appointments. AP is 24000, on 19 Life policies and 2 LTC, plus I've sold 4 max pay QLAC annuities (125k each), and rolled over another 75,000 in assets. Total income this month is around 42,000 from door knocking. It works!!!!!

I'm calling BS on this. According to the posts you have made since early May you've written policies paying you nearly 100k. You have only been in the business for a year... please.

You should probably retread the thread. There's a big difference between selling product and solving problems & addressing concerns.

----------

Oh, and he was with New York Life, which means that AP does not equal commissions paid.

You should probably retread the thread. There's a big difference between selling product and solving problems & addressing concerns.

----------

Oh, and he was with New York Life, which means that AP does not equal commissions paid.

5/10 2400 AP
5/13 1500 short term Ann??
5/14 7500 income
5/18 2200 AP
5/29 7900 AP, 153k Ann, 4800 AP LTC, 15600 AP -13 term policies

and the last post which I commented on, 4 $125k annuities, 42k income for the month, etc., etc.

Motivating numbers for sure yet they don't add up.

I'd just let him worry about that when he gets his commission checks. His numbers may be off in terms of income... but he certainly is generating the activity and apptivity. He still has to get the life insurance ISSUED since they are fully-underwritten contracts.

I'd just let him worry about that when he gets his commission checks. His numbers may be off in terms of income... but he certainly is generating the activity and apptivity. He still has to get the life insurance ISSUED since they are fully-underwritten contracts.

It's good to see an agent garnering positive results from an old school (still effective)prospecting method instead of just the "leads only" path.

A QLAC is an annuity so you're looking at over half a million in annuity production this month. And this is all applied, no money transferred yet. New insurance company pays 90% FYC on AP. 7900 AP with NYL was like a $2800 check. Last year with NYL I made around 180,000 on a 55% contract trying to be a slick ass sales dick to business owners. I'm seeing around 27 appointments per week though. And I generate an average of about 970 per appointment that I see. And all of that NYL stuff that was in UW and hasn't come out yet ain't ever coming into my account. I will be at about 110 for the year come July, which is not much better than last year; other than helping families rather than trying to sell giant buy sell policies. That's a big help.

----------

And to get in the door on the QLAC, because that's important to know, I have been going to senior communities asking if they'd like to push a portion of their RMD's out another 15 years in case they accidentally live to 90.

----------

One last thing I need to underscore, for the last year and a half I have been going to every mandatory and voluntary training New York Life has offered, and spent my entire first year picking the brains and asking advice from 4 separate Chairmans Council Agents. I'm not just some magical brainwashing wizard.

----------

It's good to see an agent garnering positive results from an old school (still effective)prospecting method instead of just the "leads only" path.

Thank you.

That is the reason I put this thread up, because I'm sick to death of every door knocking thread being about hustling surveys or pretending to be Edward Jones. It leaves people who think AUM is a shitty business plan left to relegating themselves to sending 1000 LinkedIn messages a day hoping to sell a 19 dollar YCT policy that won't cover their computer payment.

I found it, maybe just a user error on my part...lol.

I've followed this thread and there is one thing to remember;

He door knocked for Vivant for years before this. That means he is a pro and he likes to door knock and is fully bought into the concept.

I wouldn't expect a newb to do nearly as well as him.

Back