Dialer Comparison Chart Question

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I'm in the process of putting together a comparison of different dialers and although there are dozens of different solutions, it really seems to come down to three plus one that probably doesn't need to be mentioned.

Question:

Would you find it more practical to be able to compare seven different dialers in a single chart, even though three of them are more or less completely irrelevant (more call center/large-scale solutions) or would you find it more helpful to have a chart comparing a handful of dialers that make the most sense?

**update** www.HostedPredictiveDialerGuide.com

Last edited:
Have two different charts. One for normal dialers and one for the bigger call center places.

You need a chart by usage type.

- Pure cold calling, single agent. This is basically list dialing. Mojo, salesdialer, callfire type of stuff.

- Internet lead calling. This deals with prioritizing leads and proper lead callback / lead recycling. This is more like AgencyIQ, Leads360, and Inside sales (note: I'm not as familiar with these)

- Predictive dialers. Maybe better put as the call center systems. Maybe explain the difference between 1 or 2 agents on a power dialer vs 20 agents on a predictive dialer. This would be mostly reference but also would help people understand the real application of products like vicidial. I'll grant you, most can be used in the 1 or 2 agent cold call market, but they work different.

Dan

Back