Dialer - Predictive or Power?

Robert1990

Question:
Right now i'm using the dolphin power dialer and doing 500 dials within an 8 hour day. I would like to increase my dials without increasing my hours (I have a family and want to be at least a little lazy) are predictive dialers good with cold calling in terms of results with more contacts and sales? if so any recommendations on good predictive dialers that aren't too expensive.

Dolphin is a power dialer, which in their terminology it means able to dial down a list without you having to punch in numbers.
Here are a list of dialers out there:
Five9, Mojo, Inside Sales, Agentsdialer, Salesdialer, Callfire etc. Most of these have predictive capability i.e. dialing on multiple lines. I don't like Callfire because of the reporting capability with regards to overseeing telemarketers. Mojo has went to the cloud and has dropped some important features that don't make it worth the price imo. Inside Sales is comprehensive and suited towards an agency/callcenter. I don't really have much experience with five9, but know some agencies that use it.

would it be worth it to have a predictive dialer in terms of increase of sales? or does the draw backs such as the lag time from when they pick up and when you start talking make a huge effect?

Some models won't let you hear the phone ring and will put you through when there is a response sound. With multi lines it could increase the response time of the system to you imo. If you get a whole bunch of dropped calls, that could be problematic which you don't have with a one line dialer. I forget, does dolphin let you hear the phone ring?

If you are calling business - 1 line at a time power dialer is fine even hand dialing.

If you call homes the pick up rate is much lower so you can have multiple lines going at once - then when someone picks up the call comes to you and stops the other 2 lines. Both dial down a CSV list.

You can get a 2nd powerdialer and a 2nd headset and dial both at the same time. Here is a Realtor "Lucky" who does it with Mojo: agentsonline.net/forums/ubbthreads (dot) php/topics/319229/435.html

Remove the word dot and put in the period to visit that forum.

Predictive dialer is not what agents here will generally be using. A predictive dialer uses algorithms to optimize agent wait time and toggles between # of lines dialed and drop % among other things.

A power dialer simply dials a set # of lines when the agent is available. Doesn't matter how many lines it's dialing.

Back