Dialer Pricing - What Do You Expect?

It's up and running, full automation on the billing should be ready by the end of the week, but the dialer itself is up and running. I have a $79/month plan that includes 20 hours per week (more than most agents will use at $20/month less than most other plans they would be looking at).

Results are going to largely depend on the person using the dialer. The dialer itself is rock solid and performs well, but you need to have a good person make the calls to get results.

Feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]) with any questions you have.

Will do, also if you would give more info on how does the dialer manage answering machines (does it drop the call) how many simultaneous calls at a time, I am new using dialers so just starting to understand how they work. Also any idea where to buy good lists? (by zip, age, etc) its for Final Expense, thanks!

Will do, also if you would give more info on how does the dialer manage answering machines (does it drop the call) how many simultaneous calls at a time, I am new using dialers so just starting to understand how they work. Also any idea where to buy good lists? (by zip, age, etc) its for Final Expense, thanks!

With respect answering machines, answering machine detection (AMD) is kind of a funny situation. As AMD technology has gotten better, so has the quality of VM and answering machines. The AMD is an option and it will drop the call (disposition it as an answering machine and hang up) if it's detected as an answering machine. You can also setup a message to be played if you get a call that is an answering machine, all you do is click a button on the screen when you here the VM/AM and it will play the message, hang up, and start dialing before it's even done playing the message.

In theory there is almost no limit to the amount of simultaneous lines at a time. I advertise that there are up to 8, but it could go much higher than that. The reality is that you'll rarely need more than two or three.

With respect to lists I have a significant bias in thinking that Affordable Marketing Lists | Compare us to Sales Genie is the best place to get a marketing lists because it's my company :)

I tried salesdialers a couple months ago and think its very good software. It wasn't right for me and how I prospect but I think it could be great for certain markets and/or prospecting styles. I paid $99 for the month and it was unlimited from what I remember.

Another one to check out that a lot of telemarketing firms use is Vanillasoft. Its a true CRM combined with a dialer function. They don't charge for calls because it uses your current phone set up. Whether its skype, ring central, etc.. The reporting features are great.

For me, I like using skype to make my calls and I use the "click to dial" feature. I bought a skype number and an unlimited calling plan which costs me about $10 a month total. The call quality is awesome and if someone calls me back on that number it forwards to our regular phone system. With the click to dial feature, I use my regular crm.

Anyway, these are ones to add to your list to check out. Good luck!

I tried salesdialers a couple months ago and think its very good software. It wasn't right for me and how I prospect but I think it could be great for certain markets and/or prospecting styles. I paid $99 for the month and it was unlimited from what I remember.

Another one to check out that a lot of telemarketing firms use is Vanillasoft. Its a true CRM combined with a dialer function. They don't charge for calls because it uses your current phone set up. Whether its skype, ring central, etc.. The reporting features are great.

For me, I like using skype to make my calls and I use the "click to dial" feature. I bought a skype number and an unlimited calling plan which costs me about $10 a month total. The call quality is awesome and if someone calls me back on that number it forwards to our regular phone system. With the click to dial feature, I use my regular crm.

Anyway, these are ones to add to your list to check out. Good luck!

lots of good info, here, thanks a lot!

Josh, I have a question or 2 for you....

What about us folks who live out in the sticks and only have DSL? I have tried 2 other dialer systems before going with mojo because from my understanding, mojo uses copper lines and all others do not.

The other two I tried, one being VanillaSoft did not work for me because there was always a lag time, they could not hear me well, or vice versa, or the reception was not very good. Regardless, with others I tried, they KNEW i was a telemarketer due to the lag time between them answering and me being able to respond---which obviously did not work in my favor (lots of hangups). It appears that was due to my slow DSL, which is the best I can get around here. Mojo works perfect. Would yours?

Last edited:

We've used Skype Out in my office for almost five years now.
The call quality is great and, when we were using internet leads, it definitely gave an advantage over the other shared lead purchasers, as the calls connect instantly and speed is important when everyone gets the notification of the shared lead simultaneously.

I remember, though, that Skype had a fair use policy that limited outbound calls to 50 per day per account. When I saw that someone had tied in VanillaSoft using Skype as outbound, I'm wondering now if that 50 call per day limit has gone away. And now that I think about it, we go way over that every day and have not had a problem that I can think of - with limits on outbound calls.

I also have always used CallGraph to record both sides of the Skype conversations in a time/date stamped MP3 audio file. It's free and great to play back because the client is in the left speaker and your audio is in the right speaker. You can hear, perfectly, who was saying what and when, even if you're both talking at the same time.

This has been great, over the years, of being able to play back client conversations and hear what was important to them when renewal time comes up and you re-ignite that telephone relationship.

As for lead generation, we're using AgentsDialer for the initial lead generation, and it's working great.

We used Josh's dialer and enjoyed the flexibility and features while we had a hot transfer campaign going on.

Most of our lead orders are not for hot transfers so other criteria gets looked at in selecting a dialer.

With pricing so close from one dialer to another I pay close attention to "user happiness" Our tele's seem to prefer Mojo. So at least for now, that is where the monthly dialer payments go.

We've used Skype Out in my office for almost five years now.
The call quality is great and, when we were using internet leads, it definitely gave an advantage over the other shared lead purchasers, as the calls connect instantly and speed is important when everyone gets the notification of the shared lead simultaneously.

I remember, though, that Skype had a fair use policy that limited outbound calls to 50 per day per account. When I saw that someone had tied in VanillaSoft using Skype as outbound, I'm wondering now if that 50 call per day limit has gone away. And now that I think about it, we go way over that every day and have not had a problem that I can think of - with limits on outbound calls.

I also have always used CallGraph to record both sides of the Skype conversations in a time/date stamped MP3 audio file. It's free and great to play back because the client is in the left speaker and your audio is in the right speaker. You can hear, perfectly, who was saying what and when, even if you're both talking at the same time.

This has been great, over the years, of being able to play back client conversations and hear what was important to them when renewal time comes up and you re-ignite that telephone relationship.

Thanks a million for the info!

Back