DNC and Cell Phone Scrubbed Data Lists

MMI

I know there are a few Dialer subscriptions that offer DNC and cell phone scrubbing but are there any data (list) providers that offer decent data with the ability to filter out DNC and cell numbers?
Thanks

Most list providers will scrub against the DNC and do a "courtesy scrub", but ultimately compliance is the responsibility of the person making the calls. You can get the suppression lists by registering at donotcall.gov and use the software at Predictive Dialers System, Mortgage Automatic Dialer, Make My Calls to do that scrubbing.

Scrubbing cell phones is a whole different critter. Generally you'll need the prefix list as well as a subscription to neustar's port list and run that on your own. For the hassle and expense involved that's why I send folks to [email protected]. The licenses alone to scrub against cell phones are around $2k/year.

There are list scrubbers like DNC.com that will scrub lists of numbers.
If you want to have calls screened as you dial use Gryphon Networks.

List scrubbing would be better if you are a single agent or lead a small team because it's cheaper. If you lead or are part of a larger tool use a tool like Gryphon because it's automated and encompasses all rules like curfews and internal lists.

I've been working with insurance companies on the compliance end and this is my first post so hope this is helpful!

Back