Easiest Way to Scrub a List of Numbers?

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a dowloaded excel list I purchased and want to make sure it is scrubbed against the DNC. What is the easiest way to upload this and have it scrubbed and the DNC #s removed if any? Thanks

The freeest way to do it is to get Predictive Dialers System, Mortgage Automatic Dialer, Make My Calls and then register for a SAN at https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/. With the SAN you can download the suppression list and with the software you can do the scrubbing. It takes a little bit of time, but that's probably your best bet.

Regarding the scrubbing software:

Instead of downloading the national dnc registry could you add your own dnc list and scrub your own data against an inhouse/proprietary dnc list?

Regarding the scrubbing software:

Instead of downloading the national dnc registry could you add your own dnc list and scrub your own data against an inhouse/proprietary dnc list?

I've used it before, but I don't recall the specifics of it enough to say for sure, but it didn't directly tie in on the DNC so in theory you could use any suppression list you want.

It's my intention to offer an online scrubbing service at some point before the end of the year, but we're pretty backed up with getting this next project out the door so we'll see what happens on that front.

Back