Favorite Cell Phone Scrubbing Tool?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
What's your favorite tool and/or tools you've seen for scrubbing cell phones? It looks like the only way to do it is to get the Neustar port list, but that's over $1,000 per user and I think a lot of folks are using ones that aren't paying anywhere near that.

What is the purpose of scrubbing a Cell phone?

Are you cold call dialing from a cell phone?

?

What is the purpose of scrubbing a Cell phone?

Are you cold call dialing from a cell phone?

?

It's illegal to use a dialer to call cell phones. A lot of folks do it anyway, but that's why you would scrub them.

I use this service to scrub for cellphones. It’s the most economical I’ve found.
Search Bug
Phone List Cleaning - Identify Landline vs Cell Phone, Carrier and Active vs Disconnected | SearchBug

You will need to apply for a SANS Number to use the DNC Scrub Lite Service
Apply for SANS Number here: https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/

DNC Scrub Lite will let you scrub your list against the national DNC Area codes that you are subscribed to. It’s reasonably priced and no software is needed. Hope this helps someone.

DNC Scrub Lite
Do Not Call Scrub Lite - Free Do Not Call Compliant Software :)

Josh, Does your list scrub for cell phone numbers?

Most companies will not guarantee accuracy. The burden of compliance falls on the user.

That's why direct mail is the one of the best options. Cold calling is a compliance nightmare, requires a dialer which is also a compliance nightmare, and it's a time waster. Call leads, real leads, not people out of the blue.

Time is money. Spend money to save time.

Back